I have sold/given up my land. What evidence of this will you need to alter your records?


A formal letter will be required as soon as possible from a suitably qualified professional eg solicitor or surveyor, or evidence of the transaction itself eg sight of Land Certificate or Lease. To enable us to easily identify the land please ensure a plan is included.